Sunday, August 3, 2008
Master-Ful
So, July 31st (Harry Potter's birthday!) was my last day of school for my Master's Degree. Pending grade uploading and paperwork processing, I have officially earned my Master's in Education. Woohoo!! I can't believe I actually made it! It's been a long and hard struggle, and I'm so grateful to everyone who supported me. I also received my teaching license in the mail about a week ago. So I can officially teach! I'd be even more grateful if someone had a job for me.... =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Congrats, babe. I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations Stacy I just knew you could do it! I am so very proud of you. Wow I have a daughter with a Masters! A Masters!You are an amazing women that has done so much with her life and has so much more that is to come. I love you with all my heart.Love Mom
Post a Comment