Saturday, she made breakfast for Ed and I, and then we headed out to the mall. We bought my beautiful Nike sneakers, and she also got me the Nike iPod hook up. I was very excited! I haven't tested it yet, but I can't wait to use it! Mom got the same shoes as me, but in a different color. I hope she loves them! After the mall, we stopped by Barnes and Noble to see if they had the Entertainment Weekly that featured Twilight, and they did! I was so excited! I had checked four other stores before there!
Then, we came back to the house and had ice cream for lunch. What a kid's dream! We hung out at the house for the afternoon-- more Food Network, and playing with the dogs.
We barbecued steak for dinner, before I left to head home. Mom and I made baked potatoes, and bread crumb coated vegetables that we baked. They came out quite good! Kinda like the appetizer from Red Lobster-- my favorite-- but not quite as good, truth be told. But a bit healthier!
After dinner, the boys and I headed home. I had a great time! I got to spend lots of quality time with my mom, we hung out, we cooked, we had ice cream, we watched Food Network, I slept in, it was GREAT! Thanks, Mom!! I love you! And thanks again for my shoes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment