Sunday, August 31, 2008
A Stacy Job Update
Well, in the last couple of weeks I've gone from no job to two jobs! I got a job at a Home Improvement Store 2 weeks ago, and after finishing training and orientation, I officially have my orange apron. Woohoo! Just this last Wednesday, I also got a position at a nearby Child Development Center, as a preschool teacher. I'll be a floater teacher, moving between three classrooms-- infant, toddler, and pre-kinder/ kindergarten. Because Preschool teacher jobs don't pay so great, I'll be working two jobs for a while, so we can make ends meet. It'll run me in the neighborhood of 60 hours per week, but I'm certain it's better than not having any work! And for me, I know this is the right place for me to be right now. Even if this place will leave me horribly busy! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment