Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Sunday, our schedules actually all lined up, so the Portland part of the family (Me, Paul, Aunt Sandi, Uncle Tony, Alicia, Anna, and Trina) went to the pumpkin patch! We started with our traditional lunch at Rock Creek Tavern, a McMenamin's. Great company and great food!
After lunch, we headed over to our regular pumpkin patch. We've been going to the Plumper Pumpkin Patch for I think at least 4 years. Though this year was definitely the busiest! From now on, we'll aim for earlier or later in the season!
Paul was so mad I made him pick up this pumpkin. But I liked it, I thought it looked like a heart! ( I know, it really doesn't look that much like one now...)Among many other things, they have some amazing flowers there. They also have animals, pumpkin launching, corn maze, and all kinds of other stuff.
It was a beautiful, fun day, that was of course finished with our usual trip to Starbucks. I'm so glad everyone was able to be there!

P.S. That evening Paul and I both got a hair cut, and me a color also, from Miss Alicia. She did a great job! Thanks Lish!

No comments: