I kinda had to wake him up to come and get one, but like his papa, I've got his full attention at the mere mention of ice cream. =)
Friday, November 14, 2008
Happy 3rd Birthday, Gaius!!
Today is Gaius' third birthday! We decided to take the boys to day care for them to celebrate, and spend a day with friends instead of cooped up at home. Their best bud Roslyn was there for the day, which was an added bonus! PLUS, the day was free for Gaius because it was his birthday! YAY!!
Of course, I had to take the opportunity to buy them toys. I got them each a stuffed animal-- their "party" favors, and Gaius's official gift was a new Kong frisbee cuz they finally chewed through their first one. As you can see by the pictures, they were pretty tired from their day of playing. =)

And what party is complete without dessert! The boys each had a Frosty Paw and of course I sang to him. (Frosty Paws are AWESOME doggy friendly ice cream. They sell them in the ice cream section at Freddy's. Really!! Aunt Sandi told us about them, and I'm SO glad she did!!)
I kinda had to wake him up to come and get one, but like his papa, I've got his full attention at the mere mention of ice cream. =)

As you can tell from his pictures, he's tired but had a great day. Happy Birthday Feefer Bear!!
I kinda had to wake him up to come and get one, but like his papa, I've got his full attention at the mere mention of ice cream. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment