I spent my last day in my classroom at McKinney Elementary on Thursday, June 12th. We celebrated the end of the school year, and I was very sad to say goodbye to the kids. However, this day marks the official end to my student teaching. Which means, barring a few weeks for the mailing of paperwork, I am officially a teacher! I should have my license in hand by the middle of July! WooHoo!!
I have three classes to take this summer, and then I will also have completed all the coursework to have my Master's in Education. Yay!! I am not going through graduation this time, it is a long boring ceremony and I love my family too much to suffer them through it. =) I am hoping to spend a few nights back out in Pacific City, to barbeque, decompress, and celebrate the end of this long journey! I can't wait!
Now, if only I could secure a job for fall...
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment